Sunday, April 13, 2008

A productive (and forgetful) night

I spent a rather unproductive afternoon but made up for it in the evening.  I finally netfiled my taxes so the impatient wait begins for my refund, and I even cleaned my room!  Well, half-cleaned it anyway.

I sorted through the bag of samples I got last week at Lifefest, filed away a lot of papers I'd had piled up on my loveseat and stowed a large stack of design magazines into a box - this took over an hour to do because much of the time was spent sorting....oh, wait a sec!  I remember what I did this afternoon now!  I updated my accounts in Quicken!  Geeky, I know, but now I feel better because I wasn't as lazy as I thought!

Next on my to-do is to tackle the top of my dresser...as you can see here, it's a rather alarming mess of papers, catalogues, bills and what-not...but perhaps I'll save that for next weekend...



Edited April 14: By the by, this is my 500th post! In hindsight, I feel like it should have been...oh, I don't know...a little more interesting then about cleaning on a Sunday. :)

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I almost thought that was the top of my microwave for a second! LOL.

phoenix said...

The top of your microwave? Really??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...