Sunday, April 06, 2008

LifeFest

wL and I were supposed to run this afternoon but we ended up hanging out at LifeFest because he had to check out his company's booth and take some photos.

I've never been to this show before - I was never curious or interested but since we were able to get in free as exhibitors, I thought, why not check it out?

LifeFest is billed as Canada's largest and most inspiring show for real women - but all it is, for those who've never been, is a huge trade show where you pay $20 for admission to walk from booth to booth trying products and picking up samples.  I myself didn't find it particularly inspiring...what amazed me was the number of people who walked about the show carrying 4 or 5 bags each full of products.  That was crazy to me.  

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

I agree. If it's for free, it's for me! (I don't think I would pay to go to that. LOL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...