Saturday, March 01, 2008

Off to the ball....

The Motionball Gala, touted by some as the social event of the season for the 25-40 year old set, was held last night and I was in attendance. I've never been interested in these things but my friend wanted to go because she wanted to dress up so I thought, why not?

So, despite the crappy weather last night, we got all dolled up in our party dresses and stepped out in our satin heels to sip cosmos from the open bar. There was a silent auction and a fashion show with performers on pointe and a good time was had by all.

I cabbed it home and somewhere along the way lost my house keys. sigh. This has clearly been my week to lose things - somehow I'm not convinced that they will turn up like my phone did.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Party dresses?? That sounds like fun! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...