Thursday, March 06, 2008

Beautiful China


I just got off the phone with my mother and asked her what exactly happened when she met with wL and his family. She assured me that she didn't embarass me and then went on to say how sweet it was to see wL and his brother vacationing with his dad....which gave her the idea that we should all vacation together later this year to China - the last time we travelled together as a family was over a decade ago on my first trip ever to Hong Kong.

With the Olympics in China this year, everything will be new and clean and the weather is perfect in the Fall - so she's thinking late October-early November; a trip with me, my bro, my sis, her hubby and Little Miss Fire Piglet!

Can you imagine?!

I guess I better work harder on my mandarin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...