Saturday, March 29, 2008

Turn off the Light

Our household observed Earth Hour tonight and it was rather cool - my mother and I had dinner by candlelight and because we didn't have the TV or the internet to distract us afterwards, we spent the remainder of the hour just chatting, which we don't do often enough.

Anyway...I'm back online now surfing and found these great lights on Design Public - they're all similar in that their profiles are slender and the shades are graphic, which I love!

Light's Up! Oscar Table Lamp

Lights Up! Deco Pendant

Mibo Large Table Lamp

Lights Up! Salon Lamp

This chandelier is over-the-top but I love the detail and the paper-cut look and the umbrella (-ella-ella-ella) lamp below is just fun - plus it comes in plum!

Erich Ginder Mansion Chandelier
Pablo Umbrella Lamp

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

The umbrella lampshade is great! Who would've thought??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...