Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pardon me?!


First of all, I'd like to say that I've got a new toy! I've been having serious issues with my trusty Toshiba, so my mom offered to get me a new Apple Macbook Pro after my dear cousin D brought it up over dim sum while they were both in Hong Kong. (Thanks Mom!) This beauty costs significantly less in Hong Kong and because my mom is still overseas and won't be returning to Toronto until later this month, I asked wL if he'd mind bringing it back to me sooner rather than later.

So, while he was in HK last week, he met with my mom to pick it up. I haven't had the chance to speak to her since the exchange, but I did speak to wL tonight and found out that not only did they go out for dim sum - wL, his brother and father - but they also went shopping together! I think I had to pardon myself 3 times because it didn't register.

How weird would it be for you to find out that not only did the guy you're dating and his immediate family have lunch with your mother, but they went shopping together?! I need to speak to my mom to find out what exactly happened when they were together but she's currently in Macau and unreachable...so it will have to wait.

2 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Congrats on the new toy!

The Lone Beader® said...

I want to get a MacBook! But, my trusty Sony still works fab, and I think it's like 4 years old. I'm a faithful Sony girl. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...