Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh so pretty

What do these look like to you? Dresses and skirts, yes? Except that they're not.


They're actually aprons! Yes, indeed, aprons, at Anthropologie and I am so smitten! If I had aprons like this in my kitchen, I'd wear a different one every day of the week, save for the night off I'd take to dine out. :)

D'you notice the pocket detail on some of them? I think I just may have to order one...particularly since they ship to Canada now - something I've known since last month yet I still haven't taken advantage! What is wrong with me??

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Those are cute!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Adorable! You can find some nice ones on etsy too. I just picked one up from BellaBeeDesigns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...