Monday, March 03, 2008

Sporting Life 10K

I signed up for the Sporting Life 10K last week and have 2 months to train before race day which is Sunday, May 4. I am ashamed to admit that because of various lame reasons - work, vacation and general laziness - I ran not once in the month of February, so you might just say that I have my doubts that I'll be able to make good on the 10K. Nevertheless, I dragged my butt to the gym tonight and did not overly embarass myself. Granted, I did walk/run intervals, but I still managed to push myself to run 6.4K - or 4 miles, if imperial is your preference. Yay for me!

Meanwhile, my sister called and Little Miss Fire Piglet rolled over from her back onto her tummy for the first time today! I wish I was there to witness that accomplishment! T's going to record her next maneuver on video so I wait impatiently to ooh and aah over her new ability. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...