Thursday, July 19, 2007

Play on!

It's been pretty busy at work lately with endless meetings and prep work in between. In fact, I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to keep up with the various blogs and other sites that I like to visit in my downtime. ;)

On one of my brief mental breaks this afternoon, I stopped by blogTO for a quick browse and happened upon this review of the Fringe Festival, which mentions the SummerWorks Theatre Festival that runs August 2 - 12. I don't think I've ever heard of this festival...but I'm intrigued. Given how much I enjoyed my solo Fringe experience, I might just go it alone again depending on the program...I should be able to pick up a program guide tomorrow before dinner so we shall see...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...