Monday, July 09, 2007

HP7!!!

I almost forgot the most exciting email of the day!!!

From chapters.indigo.ca:

Saturday, July 21st is almost here - the official release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This early shipping confirmation is to let you know, that in preparation for the July 21st delivery, your Harry Potter pre-order, OR####### is packed and ready for pickup by Canada Post! We've partnered with Canada Post to ensure your book is delivered to you on Saturday July 21st, the day of release!

Normally we confirm shipment the day an order leaves our warehouse. However, to ensure your order arrives for Saturday, July 21st, we're packing orders in advance of the actual release day. As such, if you paid for your order by credit card, we have now processed a charge to your card. In addition, the tracking number included in this email will not display any relevant Canada Post delivery updates until the day of the release - July 21st.

Guess what I'll be doing that Saturday after Mandarin?!?! I think I feel a book hangover coming on... :)

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I love Harry Potter, although I've only read the first 4 books... Maybe I should start reading them again...

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Book Hangover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...