Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Internet issues!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm offsite at Schulich taking a course until tomorrow so have been without internet access during the day. I feel sooo disconnected. And tonight, I seem to be having internet issues....my computer connects to my wireless network, but for whatever reason, it's still not working!!! GRRR! (I'm using my brother's laptop right now.)

Anyway, I've stopped in at the Real Canadian Superstore the last two days after class to shop Joe Fresh....I've kept my purchases to sale items only (well, except for a pair of running capris which were only $24!!) - and even then, they're basics like t-shrits and layering long sleeve shirts - for $5 and $7 each on sale, I scooped up about a dozen. How could I not?? The quality of the cotton is great, and the cut of the shirts is perfect. I figure they'll be good for my trip...in 3 weeks! :)

Rather random post...no point to this really...I'm in a funny mood...I think I'll go have some lichee now.... :)

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

I hate it when I can't access the internet... luckily, for me, that's not very often...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...