Saturday, January 19, 2008

Suns and Stags

I spent the afternoon along Queen West, wandering along the stretch between Bathurst and Dovercourt. Much of this territory isn’t new to me, but I never tire of browsing, and I found some great stuff today, some of it I want and on sale!!

I spied this sunburst mirror at Dexterity, which I love and would hang above my bed…I will need to double-check whether it’s the right scale:

The Avenue sofa at Pavillion caught my eye, with its tailored, clean lines and slim, low arms:


I saw this stag bust at Urban Barn and I love it because it’s fun, but my girl, S, is freaked out by it:


Incidentally, the T-Table and Crystal Stool are on sale at Quasi Modo and I’m wondering whether to pick it up now or hold off…what to do? The sale is on until the end of the month so I do have a little time to consider…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...