Monday, January 07, 2008

My brain is loud...

...with decorating ideas.

Just when I think I've settled on a scheme and have begun to source the pieces to make that image in my mind a reality, I'm inspired by something I see while browsing the shops, in a magazine or online and then I'm back to square one, re-imagining the space.

I spent most of the weekend thinking about the upholstered headboard I saw at Visitor Parking Saturday afternoon and trying to find a solution for the boxspring/platform/storage bed problem. While trying to find a solution, I came across this desk, which I think would be perfect for my den - at least for now.


I've got a little over 7 months to go and I should really just relax about this but I'm just so impatient.

On a pseudo-related note, I subsribed to Canadian House & Home and Wish magazines today and registered for an interior decorating class that starts next Wednesday night.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Ha! My brain is loud with beading ideas! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...