Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Colourful Prints

Thanks to Jane at Ill Seen, Ill Said, I can't get AMP's Focus out of my head:

I love how the colourful flourishes seem to fall into the simply scripted text and I've been imagining how I could use this in my space...and I'm thinking that it'll be perfect hung above the desk in my den...

I also came across this print by Gina Triplett called Born which is beautiful and familiar in theme, non? Perhaps in the den as well, although they're not the same dimensions so I'll have to figure something out. Good thing they're open editions so there's no rush for me to decide.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about what to give my little niece, who, according to my sister, is a poop and fart machine. How charming. T's decorated EMC's room in girly pinks and purples so I was thinking that perhaps Sarajo Frieden's Twenty Birds would be a perfect addition:

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Great post! I love all of these prints, especially the 20 birds:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...