Here are my superficial thoughts on the Golden Globes:
* Emily Blunt is tops on my list for best dress here - very Herve Leger band-aid dress-esque1 and just beautiful. (via)
* I have a girl-crush on Kate Walsh.
* Why does Renee Zellweger always look sour-faced? Does she not smile anymore? I did like her green dress though.
* Angelina Jolie's dress was beyond underwhelming.
* Beyonce's gold dress was T-A-C-K-Y.
* Mary Louise Parker's hair and make-up was gorgeous, as was Cate Blanchett's.
* Cameron Diaz - awful make-up, and over-tulled.
* Sasha Baron Cohen as Sasha Baron Cohen was funny.
* Kyra Sedgwick's acceptance thanking her "one and only, her only one, Kevin." *sigh*
* Mia Maestro's multi-balloon dress: ewwwwwww
* Reese Witherspoon - she looked great and I loved the yellow dress/red shoes combo.
* Sara Ramirez looked lovely in a 40s pin-up kinda way.
* Drew Barrymore's blush-pink dress was very pretty.
* What was up with Vanessa Williams' crazy big hair?!
That's all. I have to get back to prepping for my interview.
1 I used to watch a lot of Fashion Television as a kid.