Monday, January 15, 2007

Ol' Man Winter

I went to bed last night with forecasters calling for 10-15 cm of snow, but given that previous calls for such weather have failed to come to pass, I was rather skeptical. When my alarm clock sounded this morning at 7am, I turned my radio on to find that I was right. The snow warning had been called off around 2am and instead of snow, I was greeted with freezing rain. It made for a lovely 1 hour drive in (as opposed to my usual 30min) - but at least I didn't have to shovel the snow before leaving for work this morning.

It's quiet at work today...for some reason I can't get any sound on my computer - but at least it's working - our network was struck by a virus last week which disabled connectivity for much of the company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...