Monday, January 15, 2007

Delay

I spoke too soon when I speculated that my condo might be ready early: I called the sales centre today to ask when I might expect to go in to pick out my cabinets, etc and I was told that it would probably be about 9 months, which is fine, except that the "official" occupancy date is this September.

I know delays are de rigeur. that having to wait an additional 3-6 months is really no big deal in the grand scheme of things - my best friend's place was delayed 3.5 years. Besides, this delay gives me time to save more money for my furnishings, but I was so looking forward to decorating my own place sooner rather than later.

The site was quiet today - there were no men scurrying about. : (

10:49am

6:24pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...