Monday, June 18, 2007

Scattergories

I stole this from Adrienne, who reminded me of the times I played Scattergories with friends, and M in particular. I'm not usually competitive with games but he has this knack of bringing out the trash-talker in me. :)

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.

1. Famous singer/band: Jesus Jones
2. 4 letter word: joke
3. Street name: Jones Ave.
4. Colour: jaune
5. Gifts/presents: jam
6. Vehicle: jeep
7. Things in a souvenir shop: jerky
8. Boy name: Jack
9. Girl name: Jessica
10. Movie title: Jumanji
11. Drink: julep
12. Occupation: janitor
13. Flower: jasmine
14. Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez
15. Magazine: Jasmine
16. U.S. city: Jacksonville, FL
17. Pro sports teams: Jets
18. Fruit/vegetable: jackfruit
19. Reason late for work: jury duty
20. Something you throw away: junk
21. Things you shout: Jeez!!
22. Cartoon character: Jem!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...