Tuesday, August 08, 2006

There ain't no flies on me...

...because they're dead! hahahahahhahahaha!

OK...so, of late, we've had a problem with flying insects in the house. There have been a few monster flies buzzing about, and what seems like a gazillion little fruit flies ever since the renovations started. The doors/windows are left open with the contractors going in and out and painting, so it's unavoidable.

In the last 12 hours, I must have killed about a dozen dumb fruit flies (keep in mind I've been out of the house for 9 at work)...in fact, in the last 5 minutes, I've killed 2, and I just saw one buzz by my screen...if I catch it resting somewhere, it's sure as dead! I have no mercy for these annoying little buggers!

Seriously though. Much as I love short work weeks, I rather wish that this wasn't one of them because it's such a jam-packed one leading up to my first executive committee meeting Friday. Granted, I'm not presenting, but I did put the bulk of the deck together, so I'm just a tad stressed and anxious about it.

I just have to keep reminding myself to take deep breaths and to relax...breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...