Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mimi is da Bomb

Photo courtesy of mariahdaily.com
Just got back from seeing Mariah Carey in concert at the ACC and she was amazing!

I'm not much of a concert-goer and hadn't planned on attending since I'm not a huge Mimi fan, but my friend had an extra ticket in the 100s and offered it to me, so I thought, why not?

I didn't realize how many of her songs I really enjoyed, and she covered the range of her discography, including Vision of Love, Hero, Make it Happen, Always Be My Baby, Heartbreaker, Fantasy, Dreamlover. Of course, the hits off her latest Emancipation of Mimi were performed. The encore was We Belong Together...one miserly song in the encore. :(

Trey Lorenz was on hand for background vocals so they performed I'll Be There. I was a bit annoyed by the hardsell since he's got an album coming out in September, so they kept announcing that.

That's all for now as it's a school night. More on Mariah at a later date.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...