Friday, August 18, 2006

Real Home Renos: We're doing what now?

Our home renovation project just keeps growing and growing. The latest and greatest?

We're replacing the hardwood, not just refinishing it; we're laying tile in our large foyer area; AND we're replacing the floor tiles in all the washrooms. The latter I wanted to do from the beginning because it's this icky pepto-bismal pink. My mother was of the mind to just leave it...so imagine my surprise when I came home tonight to find that we were trekking out before dinner to pick out tile for the bathroom floors?

I've just spent the last 4.5 hours packing up the rest of my stuff and taking it down to the basement, where I will be living for the next couple weeks. I hope and I pray that this reno will be done by month's end...but I somehow doubt it...

TGIF tomorrow! I have a sangria party to attend so I spent the last 10 minutes prepping my fruits so they're suitably drunk for the sparkling wine. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...