Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am so SQUARE!!

I've been searching for a square ceiling fixture for the last 6 weeks or so and was begining to think that I'd have to settle for something round, because that's what manufacturers seem to be making in abundance. I went to Union Lighting yesterday and found a perfect square, except that it was too big at 16"x16" and hung a little too low from the ceiling.

I was driving up Yonge St. after brunch this afternoon and the window of the Living Lighting store caught my eye so I decided to stop in. I don't want to get too excited but it seems that I don't have to settle after all.

The fixture I found is styled exactly like this one to the left, but imagine it 14"x14"x7" with a rod that is about 4" long so that it can be hung close to the ceiling. It's a new style, so new that it's not even in the catalogue yet. I ordered a couple and now wait impatiently for them to arrive.

I just knew I would eventually find what I was looking for if I perservered. I was proven right when I found my gold sandals, after all.

Perhaps my prince will come to me just as the light and sandals did--with a little patience and perserverance...HA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...