Thursday, July 03, 2008

I've got a date....

...for my condo's pre-delivery inspection!! I got the news via email today and it's the end of the month!!! Which made me realize OMG, it's for real! I am moving into my own place!

The anxiety and excitement has been building...I've been thinking the last few weeks about shopping around for a better mortgage rate as they've dropped since I first signed for the builder's rate almost 3 years ago. And I've begun to think more seriously about what I have to do for my move.

I had this grand plan to begin purging and sorting stuff this past long weekend but work has been crazy and now that I've got co-op boy to manage, between meetings, my own work that comes from these meetings and making sure that he has work to do, there really isn't time for me during the day...so I've been bringing work home which SUCKS!

Anyway, I was on the subway heading into work this morning and finally had to buckle down and begin a list of things to do because I just couldn't focus on my reading anymore for all the noise that's in my head. There has GOT to be a handy-dandy checklist online somewhere I could leverage to organize myself!

The battery's running low on my Macbook...I promised myself I would only work as long as there was juice so I'm calling it a night!

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited for you!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...