Saturday, July 19, 2008

Foxley

I had dinner with S&W at Foxley tonight and I understand now why W loves it so much because it was yummy goodness. We dined on blue crab and avocado salad, seabream ceviche, grilled jerk kingfish, beef cheeks in red curry and grilled pike mackerel - all of which was super-tasty but if I had to choose, it'd be a toss up between the crab and avocado salad and the ceviche...mmmm...I must go back soon!

Update: Ohmigosh! I just remembered the dessert! Black sesame creme brulee. How could forget the sweet, pseudo-savoury taste of the creamy dessert with hints of peanut butter? Mmmm....Seriously. I need to go back for more.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Crab & avacado sounds so good!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

That sounds so yummy... I think I'll have to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...