Sunday, July 06, 2008

5 cans...

...and 2 super-itchy mosquito bites later, my screen is mostly finished. There are spots from drippy spray cans which I can't decide are noticeable enough yet to irk me so much so that I will have to go over them again with a can of paint and a foam brush. I think I'll leave them for now and see. It looks pretty brilliant in white, non?

Looking at the pattern, I'm reminded of Morrocan furniture with their inlaid mother-of-pearl designs so I searched eBay and came across this gorgeous table which I'm imagining as my bedside instead of the Eileen Gray I'd purchased a few months ago:

We'll have to see how the bedroom looks once I've got everything in place - this isn't the only mother of pearl coffee table out there, afterall.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! The screen looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...