Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

It's been an extra long weekend for me since my SVP gave us yesterday off. Despite his generosity in the free vacation day, I still spent the day working since I'm in back-to-back meetings tomorrow from 9 to 4:30 and have to present in 2 of them. Sigh.

But enough about work. I went out first thing this morning for a run after pulling on a pair of capris yesterday that fit perfectly fine last summer but are now a bit snug - a clear sign that I've been totally slacking off since the Sporting Life 10K in late April. But it's a new month and I'm making a new commitment to get back into a routine! I mostly ran my 6.5K route and am now back home cooling down before hitting the shower.

I've a few friends coming over later today for a BBQ so I better get a move on!

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Hope you had a Happy Canada Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...