Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


I'm home "sick" today since my boss said I could take a day or two to make up for all the long hours I'd put in on my last project. I slept in until 8:45 and then got ready for a conference call at 10:30 this morning with a couple of my colleagues.

I'll be spending the rest of the day getting ready for my trip to Vancouver tomorrow. My sister sent in a late request yesterday that I'm going to try and fulfill and I've got to figure out what I'm going to pack.

I may or may not see wL tonight, which is a bummer, not because it's Valentine's Day but because I haven't seen him since our date 2 Saturdays ago as he was in Tremblant skiing most of last week and has been working overtime this week tying up loose ends before leaving for 2 weeks in Asia this Saturday. If I don't see him tonight, it'll be a month without seeing each other by the time he returns...not exactly a good thing considering that we'd made a decision to try to spend more time together to see if there's something more here...oh well. Such is life.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!! Treat yourself to something sweet:)

phoenix said...

Oh, I'm not really sick, although my throat is a little sore.

And it looks like wL and I wil be getting together tonight after all - for dessert. :) He's only had 6 hours of sleep in the last couple days and still has lots of work to do before he himself leaves Saturday, but because I'm leaving tomorrow, he asked me to "pack today and be free tonight. OK?" I haven't packed yet, but I've still got tomorrow morning. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...