Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back in TO


Me and my mirror arrived at Pearson this afternoon in one piece - the only problem was that we had to pull it out of the box I'd spent an hour packing it in so that it would actually fit in my brother's car.

I spent the afternoon vegging in front of the TV, downloading a few hundred pics I took yesterday of Little Miss Fire Piglet and now I'm sleepy.

Tomorrow is an exciting day though - I'm going to the Interior Design Show! And the Oscars are on, so I'll be parked in front of the TV all evening - first for the pre-show arrivals because I like to see what everyone's wearing and then I'll be half-watching, half-surfing during the broadcast.

So glad to be home!

2 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Glad the mirror (and you!) arrived in one piece.

The Lone Beader® said...

Hope you had fun at the design show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...