Monday, February 18, 2008

Granville & West Blvd


I had a very productive shopping day in Vancouver that started early – 6am early because we had to drive into the city with M so we could take the car for the day. My sis, Little Miss Fire Piglet and I started with breakfast at The Secret Garden, which thankfully opened at 8.

We started off with the apple scone of the day – so pretty with the Devonshire cream and raspberry jam and YUMMY too! T had the hearty cheddar omelet, I had the French toast croissant and Little Miss Fire Piglet slept through it all.

We then drove to the Chapters at Granville and West Blvd and chilled until about 10:30 at which time the real shopping began. I've included links and pics of the highlights below.

Our shopping trip in the city was bookended by a very late and fulfilling lunch at Las Margaritas back on West 4th where T and I shared the roast beef chimichanga and the enchilada suiza. Mmmm...

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

A cheddar omelet sounds good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...