Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can't get enough of bed

I can’t get enough of bed – and like their tagline says, they really do have what you want in bed because I kept going back for more - and who wouldn't, when confronted with this happy wall of linens:


The first time out I left with just a couple of printed pillow cases that, after I left, inspired a whole new scheme for my bedroom that is completely different from what I had originally thought.

Bedroom Scheme # 1

So I had to go back a second time to fulfill the vision with the purchase of a complete set of white muslin sheets, along with the duvet cover and co-ordinating red pillow cases. I also picked up a couple of Japanese cartoon throw pillow cases for my niece's bedroom, which inspired much nostalgia for my sister and I since they reminded us of the colouring books we used to fill in as children.


Today, my third and last time, I bought a printed duvet cover and co-ordinating sheets for my sister, and a blueberry fitted sheet to match the pillow cases for my niece. Oh, and a couple more printed pillow cases for me so I can switch it up when I’m bored with the blue and white.

Natural & Pumpkin for my sis

Bedroom Scheme #2

How I love this store and wish there was one just like it in Toronto...or maybe I don’t…because maybe it’s that feeling of scarcity that makes it special...I’ll be back though…on that you can be sure of.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

I love the Japanese fabric! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...