Saturday, July 29, 2006

Happy ever after I

Today is C&H's wedding day. The ceremony was lovely: the sun shone in through the stained glass windows, the church pews were decorated with roses, orchids and chiffon ribbons in the palest pink, the soloist was exceptional, and the vows were heartfelt.

The last time I went to a church wedding, I was stuck in one of the last pews so I made sure to be early this time...I might have been a bit overzealous though, since we were the first to arrive. But we secured the best seats in the house behind the bride's family so I was content, despite the heat.

Everything about the wedding so far has been refined and elegant. From my first impression of the wedding invitation to this afternoon's ceremony program and flowers. I'm now really looking forward to the reception to see what they have planned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...