Thursday, February 08, 2007

Retail Therapy....sort of

I track my expenses on a regular basis and was udpating the "books" the other night when it occurred to me that the bulk of the "discretionary" charges to my Visa have been related to my business. If I didn't have that on the go, I would have made good on my goal of saving more this year. But you've gotta spend money to make money, right?

Anyway, I treated myself today. It's Clinique Bonus Time at The Bay and the timing couldn't have been better because my liquid soap is good for another day or two and I've been meaning to pick up some scrub.


The impulse buy was Norah Jones' Not Too Late, which was on sale for $11.99! Actually, it's not really an impulse because I'd been thinking of getting it since I heard she was coming out with a new disc...it just seemed like an impulse to my friend because I walked in looking for him, saw the disc and walked to the check-out right away.

I haven't listened to all of it yet but so far, it's sounding pretty good. I was told at the check-out that there's a free bonus track available for download but the website in the CD had changed so I was given a flyer with the new address. Problem? Well, there was no insert included in my CD with the pin number needed to download the track. So no bonus for me. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...