Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finalement!

The custom summer dress I ordered is finally done...2 months late. I picked it up late Friday afternoon, in the middle of a summer thunderstorm. The holy-shit-it's-raining-so-hard-I-can't-see-where-I'm-driving-so-I-better-pull-over-like-the-bus-has-and-wait-until-it's-let-up-a-bit kind of summer thunderstorm.

However, it is now after Labour Day. If I follow traditional fashion rules, I really can't wear it, as it's a cream-coloured cotton so thin that it's made of 3-layers to preserve my modesty.

I posed rather like the lady in black over here, only, without the hat, gloves and scarf...and my dress wasn't black it was cream. Alright. I really just like the glam "I'm fabulous and I know it" attitude the lady in the mirror exudes and just wanted to use the graphic in a blog entry, so there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...