Friday, September 08, 2006

Celebrity sighting?!

So, TIFF has taken over the city. I was sitting at the Starbucks in Indigo at Yonge and Eglinton this afternoon and thought I spied Colin Firth walking down the street with a young woman I didn't recognize. I'm not a film buff, so I'm not sure whether he's got a film to promote here at the fest. I dropped Lainey an email and hope she'll be able to confirm it for me.


*********************
My debut presenting to EC went well despite the nerves, which were definitely present. Our deck sparked some interesting discussion and I've got a number of take-aways to deal with when I get back to work Monday.
I booked the afternoon off to prepare for my interview today at 3. I never know what to think of interviews, aside from the fact that I just don't like them. I prepared for it, researching the company and thinking about what kind of questions they're likely to ask. I was in the meeting for almost an hour and I think we had a good exchange. I expect to hear back some time next week. My fingers are crossed...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...