Tuesday, May 30, 2006

On the run and on the ball

It was another abnormally hot day for the month of May. I didn’t bother going out for a walk during the lunch-hour, choosing instead to stay in and surf the net.

Good thing I did because I’ve wanted to take a Learn to Run clinic for the last year and found one that starts later this week. Ideally, it would have been nice to start in the spring, but I missed the first 2 weeks of the clinic that begin in April because I was in Europe. Considering how hot it’s been and it’s not yet June, I’m not exactly thrilled at the prospect of running outside in temps of 30˚C/+. I registered online anyway because there’s no obligation. I meant to call tonight to find out how long the clinic runs in the evening, but got caught up finishing my lariat necklace.

I also meant to go to the gym, but rationalized that I’d do some exercises on the ball at home to make up for not going out. Besides—I’m doing the environment a favour by staying home. I’d just be contributing to the smog and pollution by driving to the gym, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...