Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Oh, the pretty baubles...

So I finally signed up for a beginner's jewellery-making workshop for tomorrow night. I've been looking for something new and fun to learn and this seemed like a good idea considering that I'm a girly girl who likes pretty things and jewellery is pretty.

Maybe this can become a new hobby...I've actually wanted to do this for awhile now, but held back for the sake of vanity. Working with little beads, wires and the assorted other paraphernalia of jewellery-making would have meant that I wouldn't be able to grow my nails and maintain a pretty manicure. I've since gotten over it and am rather excited about all the new accessories I'll be able to mix into my wardrobe.

If I become good enough at it, maybe I could turn this into a side gig...but I'm getting ahead of myself here...one step at a time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...