Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunday Check-In

I've been plugging away through my list - my taxes are done although the refund is piddly compared to years past...I suspect it's because I've begun paying back the withdrawal I made through the Home Buyer's Plan...On the bright side, I should be glad I'm getting a refund at all, teeny tiny as it is! I haven't filed yet. I like to leave it for at least a day and then review them a final time with "fresh" eyes in case I missed something the first time around.

On a lighter note, I pulled out the pretty little travel-sized bottles and jars I bought at SaSa in Hong Kong and filled them up with my toiletries. Aren't they the cutest things? I must have spent about a half hour poring over the display trying to pick just the right bottle for my facial cleanser and jar for my cream, they had so many! I know, I'm a nerd to get excited about these things. :)

Laundry's in the wash and I've plans to head out after lunch to shop for the special requests from my cousins.

I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...