Saturday, September 06, 2008

Good Intentions

I woke up this morning around 8 with the plan to go for a run, my first run in I'm-too-embarrassed-to-say-how-long because I've been preoccupied with packing, moving and settling in. But today, I was going to turn over a new leaf.

Before going to bed last night, I mapped a 4.5K route from my new place, heading towards Trinity-Bellwoods and back and even checked the weather forecast online - no mention of rain! So how disappointed was I when I pulled up my blinds this morning to find rainy grey skies? I am a fairweather runner. Always have been. And I don't run in the rain. So I'll clean for my workout instead.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Ha! I usually just go to work for my workout! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...