Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beautiful Day


I woke up this morning and went for a run and am so glad I did because I feel so good! I headed down towards Harbourfront and it was the perfect weather - partly cloudy with just a touch of a breeze off the water. I ran for 50 min which is unusual since I'm usually good for maybe 15 min before the first stitch teases me but none of that today. I kept up a steady, comfortable pace and probably could have gone longer but decided to circle back after hitting the Power Plant.

I am really loving how close everything is - I ran through the Toronto Music Garden where it seems free classical concerts are held in the summer so I have that to look forward too, not to mention the close proximity to the Harbourfront Centre where the International Festival of Authors is held annually and there are various reading events through the year. So glad I'm finally downtown!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...