Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spending QT

It's my last weekend at home and since the reprise of the opening ceremonies on Friday night, I've been spending a lot of time in front of the TV with my family watching the Olympics. With 2 TVs per person in our household, it's safe to say that it's a pretty rare occasion for us to share a couch but the Beijing Olympics has brought us together....though I could probably do with less of my mother's constant commentary. :)

Aside from watching lots of Olympics, I spent yesterday playing personal shopper for my brother who's looking for a suit, and spent part of the afternoon with my mother picking up the new TV I bought and a trio of 4-drawer Malm dressers at Ikea which will flank one side of my dining area.

I didn't get as much packing done as I would have liked this weekend and with my sister and Piglet arriving tomorrow afternoon, I'm not sure how much more I'll get done over the next 2 evenings, but it's not the end of the world. It just means that things will be transitioning over in waves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...