Friday, June 06, 2008

Which Jane Austen character are you?

Came across this via Ill Seen, Ill Said, and I must say I'm surprised by the results considering what I remember of her in the novel...but then I read the description:

"You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately."

And I suppose I'm all those things to some degree...well, all except playing the pianoforte...I can't even play chopsticks, which is something I think everyone else knows how to play but me, and according to the framed Royal Conservatory of Music certificate somewhere in the basement, I can play at the Grade 2 level. Go figure.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...