Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've got the blahs...

Bad.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I was fine this morning and then I hit some kind of invisible wall this afternoon...it kind of snuck up on me...but there it was. Bam!

I think it's restlessness. I was planning a visit to San Francisco with one of my favourite girls, but that's been nixed now so I'm back to considering Denver in May to visit a university friend. But I don't know if I can't wait that long. I need a hit sooner rather than later.

Perhaps a little Montreal over Easter? I came across this article back in February. There's a visiting exhibit from Paris called Once Upon a Time Walt Disney at the Museum of Fine Arts that opened March 8 and is running to June 8...Ottawa in the summer is looking pretty good too, with the exhibition of Renoir Landscapes, 1865-1883 coming to the National Gallery of Canada June 8 to September 9.


Until then, there's this:

Source

Isn't he adorable??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...