Sunday, February 20, 2011

Partition

I have a Macbook Pro that's been partitioned to run Windows as well as Mac OS which is great because until recently, there were some things that I could only do in the Windows environment, like track my finances using Quicken. (Yes, I'm a nerd.)

I've since gotten Quicken Essentials which runs on Mac and as my tax software of choice, TurboTax is now available for Mac as well, I have no need for Windows any longer.

My challenge then, is what to do with all the excess space on that partitioned hard drive?  I'll have to do some research to resolve that but I've been bumping up against the cap on my Mac hard drive so have begun the process of uploading all the inspiration photos I've saved to Tumblr here in order to free up some space.  I've saved more than 2000 images over the last 4 years so this migration will take awhile.  Meanwhile, it's lovely to revisit what struck my fancy in the past:









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...