Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chanel Sunglasses

I was at Pacific Mall this Canada Day morning for dim sum with my family. We browsed the shops afterwards and I came across an optical shop that had these crazy elegant Chanel eyeglass frames with a single pearl detail in the arm. I recently got new glasses but if I hadn't, I would have been very tempted by the jewel-toned violet frames. I tried googling for them online but came up empty. Instead, I found the sunglasses, which would be more practical for me anyway since I typically wear contacts during the day.

I was chatting with my mom this morning about the possibility of a visit to J and his wife in New Jersey the next long weekend...so perhaps new sunglasses are in order...?

Update: Just found these frames with the 3 rows of pearls, still beautiful but I'm not keen on the thicker arms - the pair I was eyeing had the single pearl like the sunglasses above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Chanel sunglasses with the pearl on the arm is style 4053 and 4052. I own a couple of pairs and love them too! Here is a pic of them.

http://www.raffaello-network.com/item_images/ChasunNew4053h-c10361t.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...