Saturday, May 02, 2009

New Frames!

My key fob issue was resolved this morning. Apparently there was a typo in the system so I guess they entered in the wrong ID for my fob, which is why it wasn't registering. So I was able to meet my Mom for dim sum this morning afterall! She arrived back a couple days after me from 6 weeks in HK so we got caught up on each other's trips over shui mai and shrimp rolls.

I was looking for Koali frames after seeing R's fiance's gorgeous Trumpet Creeper style a couple months ago and found this style in one of the many optical shops at Pacific Mall:


I love the swirly details on the frame and they're actually pretty light. I balked at the original price but the shop was having a 50% off sale this weekend on everything in store so I decided to get them in the end. I just have to get my eyes examined now.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Those are pretty! I have never heard of that brand. It seems I am a Lafont girl. I have 4 pair! :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...