Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bold & Patterned

I stopped by the Homesense at Warden and Eglinton on my way home this afternoon just for a look-see and found some fantastic stuff for outdoors including some very affordable 3-piece bistro sets and awesome garden drum stools. I was very tempted to pick up a few of the latter for my balcony but I'm not quite sure on the height of the Ikea outdoor sectional I've been mulling over:

It won't be in this configuration - my balcony isn't this deep...but it's definitely an affordable option...

I did not leave empty-handed though! Looky here:

Can you tell that I was feeling bold patterns today? The 2 storage boxes are perfect for the Expedit in my den and I've always loved that trellis pattern. As for the giraffe print organizer? I have no explanation. I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...