Friday, January 30, 2009

Woohoo!

The big meeting I've been working so hard for all week was today at 11am and it went really well! I didn't have to say very much but when it was all said and done, we got the thumbs up from our CEO who told us we did a good job and it was a huge relief.

I left work early today and am now slightly buzzed from the wine I've drunk. :) My only plan tonight is just to play a vegetable. The weekend looks good - free of work (for the most part), catching up with friends over brunch, and date #2 with a fun boy. My initial impression is that it won't lead anywhere - he's a touch short for me - but he's pleasant company so we'll see...

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I once dated a guy shorter than me, and we had the best times together! Short doesn't mean anything. Have a nice time!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Congratulations!! Celebration is certainly in order. I hope date #2 goes well. .:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...