Sunday, January 11, 2009

Paint: Check

I spent yesterday afternoon painting my bedroom with the help of NL. It took longer than I had expected because of all the taping we had to do. The bathroom I finished in 3 hours on my own at 1am - I could have finished sooner but I dilly dallied for a few hours after dinner. Here're the 3 colours that now cover the walls of my space:


Windswept lends my bathroom a soothing spa-like mood, Lilac Duvet makes me feel like I'm wrapped in a rich velvet throw in the bedroom and my own personal variant of Shy Blossom makes the rest of my space fell bright, warm and cozy, all at the same time. (I haven't yet figured out how to edit my scanned images so let's pretend that there are circles around my selected shades)

And here's a peek at what they look like on the walls:

The place is a shambles right now so no more pics until the place is cleaned up and camera-ready.

I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see colour on my walls in place of the cold, builder's white! I was clapping my hands with glee and squealing - seriously squealing - as we were painting my bedroom. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the view through your washroom. The colour look fantastic together! Even matches your blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...