Friday, January 23, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On


I have an 8am meeting Monday with, among others, my SVP, and in preparation for that, I have a 5-year business model to create so guess what I'll be doing this weekend? This project I've been working on, while interesting, is the bane of my existence and I can't help but blame my colleague (and I use this term loosely because she sees me as a threat and therefore underminds me at every opportunity and resents me) who dropped the ball to spectacular effect in October. So, instead of having a model which should have been started then with much time allowance for refinements and validation, I've had maybe a month to try to work through everything and now a couple days to turnaround something that'll be taken to the Head Honcho of our parent company later next week. Stressed much? Ya.

Anyway. So I'm feeling a touch overwhelmed by the work ahead....nevermind that it's Chinese New Year on Monday and I've got to clean and launder before that in preparation for a fresh start to the new year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...