Monday, November 24, 2008

WIP: Study

This is what my den/study looks like right now:

As you can see from the paint chips on the wall, I haven't quite settled on the shade of green I want to paint with, which is why the space still looks like a storage area. I didn't see the point in getting all organized if I'm just going to have to pack stuff up to paint.

This is the first time I've actually sat at my desk to work....I really like the feeling of being tucked away in my little corner office....no windows though. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green 2nd from the right 2nd from the top.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I sure wish I had a den/study. The shelving is perfect for that space too. I like ths shades in the middle group. It looks like it's more of a bluey/green/grey - I like the darker one of the batch on that strip.

Thank you so much for the shopping tips by the way! I'm going to follow your advice and take note of the manufacturers and do compare some prices.

Your place is coming along great!

phoenix said...

Mo, I'm leaning towards that shade too...at least for now, anyway...I'm just concerned it may be too dark in that corner...I'm thinking the one 3rd from the top, 2nd from the right...maybe even the next shade down...at least in the study and the darker shade in the living/dining area...

Joyce, my concern with the more grey tones is that it'll be, well, too grey...it matches better with the green glass tiles in my kitchen backsplash though...

TORN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...